The two Sheffield institutions, The University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University, offer a wide range of business and finance courses.
The University of Sheffield
- Management School - http://www.shef.ac.uk/management/
Recognised by the FT Business Schools survey as one of the best in Europe.
The University of Sheffield Management School offers a wealth of courses at all levels: undergraduate; postgraduate; research; executive.
- Department of Economics - http://www.shef.ac.uk/economics/
The Department of Economics offers high-quality, research-led undergraduate and taught postgraduate degree programmes.
- Department of Information Studies -http://www.shef.ac.uk/is/
Consistently ranked number one in every RAE since 1986, rated excellent for teaching and employing award winning world leading researchers.
- School of Law - http://www.shef.ac.uk/law/
We pride ourselves on being a modern law school, offering a forward-thinking and intellectually stimulating environment to students and researchers alike.
- School of Mathematics and Statistics - http://www.shef.ac.uk/maths/
Made up of three departments: Applied Mathematics, Probability and Statistics and Pure Mathematics.
- Department of Politics - http://www.shef.ac.uk/politics/
One of the UK's most vibrant and successful centres for teaching and research in politics.
Sheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield Business School - http://www.shu.ac.uk/sbs/
Structured around three academic departments: Department of Management; Department of Finance and Operations Systems; Department of Service Sector Management. Each department has specialist subject areas and research centres reflecting the diverse and distinctive strengths of the Business School.
- Department of Communication, Media and Journalism - http://www.shu.ac.uk/media/
Offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in photography, film, media, communication and creative production.
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics - http://www.shu.ac.uk/mathematics/
We have carefully designed our postgraduate programmes in partnership with employers such as SAS and HBOS, to reflect business needs and complexities.
- Sheffield Institute of Arts - http://www.shu.ac.uk/sia/
Offering the MA in Cultural Management at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Department of Law - http://www.shu.ac.uk/law/
Our courses offer a recognised route into the legal profession, with the option of focusing on business, criminology or psychology, and their relationship with law.